Wolf Driving School, Inc. offers CDL class A training, the highest possible truck driver's license. Training for additional endorsements to drive tankers, triples, passenger or hazardous material is also available.
Great majority of our students are completely new to the trucking business, therefore our programs are especially designed to teach students everything they need to know about truck driving from start to finish. Upgrades for existing or out of state drivers are also available.
Requirements to become a CDL class A driver:
At least 18 years of age
Valid Illinois Driver's License
Social Security number
$500 down payment (call the office for pricing)
The course must be completed within nine months from the date of enrollment.
Wolf Driving School prepares students for all necessary tests, from A to Z. Students learn and test on the same equipment, the examiners even come to our yard for testing.
The tests include:
- General Knowledge (written, multiple choice)
- Combination vehicle (written, multiple choice)
- Air Braes (written, multiple choice)
- Pre-Trip inspection (safety inspection of the truck)
- Basic Skill Test (basic maneuvers, such as: stopping, reversing, making
- Turns and backing up into dock)
- Road Test (driving on the road)